http://devoted.to/Allah

As Salaamu-'Alaykum Wa-Ragmatullahie-Wa-Barakatuh
Ahlan Wa Sahlan

Site maintained by Shiraz Adam

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com  Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com  Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com  Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com 
Name:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Thursday, October 14, 2004

My Duah

Ya Allah most merciful, most generous, most gracious, lord of the world, master of the day of judgement. Ya Allah I start by thanking you for
all that you have given me and my family and friends, for you are indeed
most generous. Ya Allah please continue to shower us with your mercy
and blessings. Ya Allah I ask for you to grant and fullfill the wants,
wishes and desires of all who send and receive this dua,their families
and friends wants, wishes and desires. Ya Allah you are all knowing
and therefore know what we desire want and wish for. Ya Allah I also ask
for your protection for myself,my family, my friends and all those who
send and receive this dua, from all forms of evil and calamities as well as
your protection to safeguard us all from punishment in the kabar and
safeguard and protect us from the punishment of jahanam. Ya Allah
always guide us on the right path, and have mercy on us for the sins we have
committed and may commit in the future, for we are weak, Ya Allah you
are our creator and the creator of all things, you are the only one
who can help us in what we seek and desire. Insha Allah please accept and
grant this dua as well as the other dua's we make to you. Ameen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home