http://devoted.to/Allah

As Salaamu-'Alaykum Wa-Ragmatullahie-Wa-Barakatuh
Ahlan Wa Sahlan

Site maintained by Shiraz Adam

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com  Free Photo Albums from Bravenet.com  Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com  Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com 
Name:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Thursday, October 10, 2002

got this on email....made me really sit up and think "what will I say to Him?".... May Allah (swt) forgive our past and guide us all to the path of righteousness as followed by our Rasool (saw).Ameen


"What will I say to Him? ! "
> A man known as Abu Abdallah said: I don't know how to explain an
> experience I lived through a while ago, that changed my whole life
> routine. The truth is that I would never have decided to reveal it, if it
> weren't for the fact that I felt a responsibility towards Allah (The
> Glorious), as a warning for the young men who disobey Allah, and as a
> warning for the young women who follow a fake dream or fantasy called
> "love". We were three friends, nothing grouped us together but
> disobedience and misguidance. No, actually we were four, the Shaytan was
> the fourth.
>
> We used to go hunting down beautiful girls, and lure them with our sweet
> talk to far away farms. There, they would be surprised that we have turned
> into foxes with no sympathy, no feelings whatsoever, no matter what they
> said or did to make us reconsider. We were cold hearted, and had no
> feelings or any sense of shame. That is how we spent our days and nights;
> in the farms,camps, cars, and on the shore.Until the day that I will never
> forget came.
>
> We went as usual to the farm, everything was ready. Each one of us had his
> prey, the damned drink (i.e., alcohol), but we forgot one thing, and it
> was the food. So after a while, one of my friends went to buy food for
> supper with his car. It was almost 6 p.m. When he left.
>
> Hours passed without him returning, so at 10 p.m. I became worried that
> something happened to him. So I went with my car looking for him. And on
> the way, I saw some flames of fires spreading on the sides of the road.
> When I reached, I was shocked to see that it was my friends car, with the
> fire eating it up while it was flipped on one of it's sides. I ran like
> crazy, trying to free my friend from his burning car. I was alarmed to see
> that half his body was black like charcoal, but he was still alive. So I
> carried him and placed him on the floor, and after a minute he opened his
> eyes and said: "The fire! The fire!" So I decided to take him to my car
> and rush with him to the hospital.
> But he sobbed: "There's no use, I won't reach."
>
> Tears overcame me as I was watching my friend to die in front of me...
> Then he stunned me by yelling: "What will I say to Him?! What will I say
> to Him?!"
> "Dumbfounded, I looked at him and asked: "Who?" He replied with a distant
> voice: "Allah".
>
> I felt fear creep all over my body and I began to shake.Then suddenly he
> let out an echoing scream, and he took in his last breath. The days
> passed, but the image of my friend being eaten up by the fire,and him
> yelling "What will I say to Him?! What will I say to Him?!" never left my
> mind. I found myself asking "And what will I say to Him?!"
>
> [And all those who disobey Allah, should ask themselves: "What will I say
> to Him?" ]
>
> My eyes overflowed with tears and I felt an odd compassionate feeling I
> never felt before. At that same moment, I heard the Muazzin (the person
> who calls the Athan -Call to Prayer- ) call for Salat Al-Fajr (Morning
> Prayer)"Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Hayya 'Ala Al-Salah" (Allah is Great,
> Allah is Great,Come to Salah).
>
> I felt that it was a call directed to me personally, telling me to close
> the curtains on the dark years of my life, and calling me to the straight
> path of guidance and obedience. I washed up, made Wudu, and cleansed my
> self from the sin I drowned in, and I prayed. Since that day, I have
> turned to Allah, begging for forgiveness and repentance. I haven't missed
> one fardh. I became a new person. I try to be a an obedient slave to My
> Creator. My life has changed......
> *************************
> "On the day when the earth will be changed to other than this earth, and
> the heavens - and they will all come forth standing before Allah, the One,
> the Dominant above all." [Qur'an Surah Ibrahim 14:48]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home